BIggest Loser

I'm going to try out for biggest loser, but I need some help! What are some things I should put in my video to "stand out" ?? Please dont be mean and immature! THanks in advance!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Honestly? You need a sob story - they don't really care about you, they care about how good a reality show stereotype you are - dead relatives, life threatening diseases, surviving some near-death incident. Bonus if you have kids, bigger bonus if you're single with kids so they can work the kid angle AND the love story angle and try to get you to hook up with someone else on the show. Aside from that - really old, really young, over 500 lbs, ethnic minority, or gay give you a better chance. Also virginity. (in case you're wondering, I'm not being sarcastic. This really is what they're looking for.)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:15 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• NP is right. Not to be mean, but she pinned it.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:47 AM on Aug. 2, 2010