Can anyone suggest a natural supplement for weightloss?

Anyone know of a natural supplement for weightloss, without green tea or any stimulant like that, that helps with weightloss?

Babys-Mom

Asked by Babys-Mom at 12:09 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• The only thing I have found is too cut out sodas, cut down on sweets, increase my veges and fruits and basically watch my portions. Walk instead of drive whenever possible.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:14 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Water, reduce calorie intake and increase the calories you burn ;o)

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 12:18 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I was going to say water as well. I challenged myself to eat basically veggies only for ten days. I did allow things like cottage cheese, peanut butter, almonds, beans. No meat, fruit or grains. Water and a cup o jo each day. I felt great. It made me rethink food, making veggies the center of meals instead of a sidebar. "What protein can I add to this salad or stirfry?" Instead of what veggie will I make to go with the chicken tonight? I recommend giving it a try.
    Jennibug

Answer by Jennibug at 2:31 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I used/still use nutritional cleansing. There is more info here - http://simplecleansing.blogspot.com/

Feel free to message me here or email me if you have any questions. My contact info is on the blog.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 7:55 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Herbalife. They even have a tea that is black and green tea and we call it the drink and shrink tea lol or Rocket Fuel (if you talk about the energy it gives lol)
    pageantgirl3

Answer by pageantgirl3 at 11:26 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Juice Plus "Complete" meal replacement shake...yummy
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 12:26 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• water.

maybe some psyllium seed husks if you aren't getting enough fibre.

i've read that spirulina can be be used to curb appetite. you take 4 capsules before meals.
    it's a good source of protein and other vitamins too.
    mckomet

Answer by mckomet at 8:31 PM on Aug. 4, 2010