If you knew of your friends "baby daddy" sleeping around would you tell?

They are not married but they have lived together for 10 years. And the homewrecker goes around bragging. What would you do tell or not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i definetly would! ive been in that scenario when i knew my friends baby daddy was, and i didnt tell my friend..my friend was more mad at me for knowing and not telling then she was at him..so yesss in the future i definetly will tell..hopefully it never happens, but if it does i will.
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:15 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Hell yeah I'd tell her. I mean I'd be pissed if I found out my friend knew that my man was cheating and didn't tell me. I think she deserves to know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I say MYOB. It's not really your business...maybe your friend already knows and is playing dumb to it because ignorance truly is bliss in some situations. If she asks if you think he is cheating be honest...otherwise don't bring it up.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 1:05 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• yeah, i'd tell her...i'd want someone to do the same for me.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 1:24 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I'd probably tell her. But she might get defensive, and take it out on you for no good reason!
    msmikkle

Answer by msmikkle at 2:12 AM on Oct. 4, 2008