Where do you keep your cell phone when your at a get together?

A woman I know, have known her most of my life, well she keeps her cell phone in her tank top, near the top of the bust but off to the side.

What??!! she is 41 and I thought this was just trashy for someone her age.
Who puts a cell phone in their shirt/tank top? I would just hold on to it if I HAD TOO...

togo90210

Asked by togo90210 at 12:27 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I agree with the OP.
    I have never, nor will I ever put my cell phone in my bra/shirt area. Usually if I dont have pockets, I will just hold on to it.
    elle31106

Answer by elle31106 at 12:30 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• i have when i was running after my son and i did not want to drop it/couldn't leave it there...

any other time though i put it in my pocket or i dont bring it simple as that
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 12:35 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I don't own many pieces of clothing that have pockets. I don't always carry a purse with me, just a small clutch that I keep my id's and one debit card in. My cell phone is very small, and YES, I tuck mine in my bra when I have to do something hands free. I have also kept cash in my bra when shopping. Just before I check out, I go to the rest room and take out the cash. In the deep South, it is known as 'Keeping it on your person".

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 1:17 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• That's weird. I've never seen anyone do that. I keep my phone in my pocket, like everyone else I know. If I don't have pockets then I'm probably not carrying my cell on me anyway (my wallet has a string tied to it so I can slip it on my wrist, though).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:21 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I keep my cell phone in my pocket or purse. I would be to embarrassed to keep it in my bra.

MuddyHuggies

Answer by MuddyHuggies at 1:40 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• That's a bit tacky, if you ask me.
    I'm a lady, so I would keep mine in my purse. If I am at an event then I do not need to keep my cell phone on my person. I'm there to enjoy the company and the atmosphere. Do people actually step away from a gathering to text or answer an unimportant call? How rude! And TACKY!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:36 PM on Aug. 2, 2010