missing loved one

Heard a song by Evanensence? Tonight. It was a song I dedicated to my best friend and total love of my life. He died in 2003. I started to cry which was bad cause I was driving and had my family in the car. I hurt so bad right now cause I used to tell him everything. Damn I miss him so much. Just needed to get that off my chest.

dragonlady44

Asked by dragonlady44 at 12:29 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I know how you feel...I've done the same thing. It's nice to have memories and be able to share them with someone...do you have someone you can do that with? If not I'm here :)
    Sorry you miss him so much.
    Hope you have a good night, and maybe you'll dream about him.
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 1:39 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• i'm sorry but i think its good to hear songs like that every now and then and bring back those memories of people you love..you may of cried but it feels good to think about people you dont get to see in your day to day life.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:34 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Hugs! I too miss those special people in my life. Sometimes a song or a smell brings back all the good memories. I know I will see my loved ones again, so that takes the pain away a little. Our lost loved ones live on in our hearts. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 1:20 AM on Aug. 2, 2010