Late pregnancy flu-like symptoms

Is it normal to feel flu-like symptoms toward the end of pregnancy? I am 37 weeks. Last night I started having contractions (uncomfortable, but not necessarily painful) that were about 10 minutes apart. This went on for about 2 hours, then abruptly stopped. In addition to the contractions, I felt nauseated and had a horrible headache.

When I woke up this morning, I had that "my periods going to start any minute" feeling. I also felt like I had the flu, but don't have a fever. I have a headache, body aches, chills, and nausea. But not morning sickness nausea. More of a 'drank too much and am going to puke' type nausea. I've felt like this all day. Blah! Anyone else experience this?

LuvMySavage

Asked by LuvMySavage at 12:29 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• may just be your body telling you its about time... but I would definitly talk to you doctor.
    anabele

Answer by anabele at 7:14 PM on Aug. 2, 2010