TMI but a little worried

Okay, this is definately a TMI question and I know that. I have been checked by doctors recently and everything was fine. I have only had one partner. A while back I suspected him of cheating, everyone convinced me he was not that type of man. He's given me no reason to think of it since, but, This morning I noticed a bump near my Woohoo(or whatever you call it) It's almost like a knot. I tried to pop it thinking maybe it was a bite of some sort(we live in the country where spiders and creepy crawlers outnumber us) but it just doesn't seem like a bite. I'm going to get checked first thing but just trying to ease my mind until the morning comes. Does anyone have any ideas of what this might be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• are you pregnant? i know when I was pregnant I had something kind of similiar and never ended up checking with the doctor because it went away the next day... Im not sure though sorry wish i had more info for you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Usually herpes comes in groups...so I wouldn't freak out about that...it might just be a really bad pimple...or honestly a cyst.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Does it hurt or itch?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• could be an ingrown hair I get those once in a while. sometimes it doesn't fester up til about a week later when the hair is ready to be pulled
    motherofzander

Answer by motherofzander at 1:19 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I missed my period last month and still havent got it, Is that a normal symptom. I never had anything like that with DD. I took a test a few days after I missed and it came back negative. So I just figured I was late or missed a month. My periods have been regualr since DD though so IDK maybe?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I asked DH about the pregnancy thing and I showed him it. It doesn't hurt, I just felt it and was like what is that? But DH is pretty smart bout weird shit. He said it could be from being pregnant. He said being pregnant lowers your immune system and that It would make it easier for an infection to get into my body. He said that may also be why I've been coming down with colds so easy because I'm hardly ever sick except the past month in a half or so. Idk
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• i read here on cafemom questions that people get pimples down there all the time. it may just be a pimple.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 1:34 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Yes alot of people get pimples or ingrown hairs...I had one one time...No big deal...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I had one and it was an ingrown hair -- I went to the dermatologist thinking it was cancer or something LOL. It was there a LONG time and hard, about pea size. Unlike a pimple it just looked like a raised hard knot on the skin.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 1:50 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• SINCE THIS IS A TMI QUESTION ANYWAY I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I SHAVE IT BARE DOWN THERE. I HAVE GOTTEN A FEW INGROWN HAIRS THAT LOOKED LIKE A SOLID LUMP. HAD ME COMPLETELY FREAKED OUT. WELL, AFTER DIGGING AT IT I REALIZED THAT THERE WAS A REALLY LONG HAIR STUCK IN THERE. AS SOON AS I GOT THE HAIR OUT IT WENT DOWN. MY POINT IS THAT I REALLY DOUBT IT IS ANYTHING TO BE WORRIED ABOUT. SINCE YOU ARE ALREADY GOING TO SEE A DOC THEN I WOULD JUST TRY TO PUT IT OUT OF YOUR MIND. HANG IN THERE AND UPDATE US ALL.
    alicia_4307

Answer by alicia_4307 at 3:07 AM on Oct. 4, 2008