Such hate being prtested in gods name, Now Their going to protest at schools.

Really how is this ok? How is this godly? They better not show up at my kids school, I can grantee that.

http://www2.scnow.com/news/2010/may/16/controversial_religious_group_pickets_in_north_myr-ar-355744/

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 12:43 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Religious Debate

• I wish I had the sort of money where I could travel EVERYWHERE they do and protest them right back
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:38 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• jmo but god is for church..not for school. If kids want to have their "moment of silence" and pray then thats fine..but people need to leave their religion at home when they go to school to learn unless they are in history class and learning about history
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:46 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• This past school year, they protested at my old high school! It was insane! I drove past and their signs were ridiculous. But there was a gay pride group right across the street from them and the school had a "diversity alliance"
    Morgs7531642

Answer by Morgs7531642 at 12:47 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• What the fuck?! that is do disgustingly offensive. i am with you hot-mama!
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 12:45 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• i cannot even finish the video. i am most offended by the fact that people get their kids roped into this garbage. such hate at such a young age.. this seems very unstable... can dhs do anything?

i would think this is detrimental enough to these children
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 12:47 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Every time I see a pic of them with their signs I want to vomit! What comes out of them is vile and pure hatred! God still loves them but I quarantine you He does NOT like what they are doing to HIS children!
    I pray those children in that group will lose interested in the hatred and want to know the God that Loves them!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:42 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:20 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Really awful, I'm totally in favor of free speech, but some people are really don't deserve that freedom.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:22 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• When I heard the name of the church involved, I didn't waste my time even watching the rest of the video. That church is the most despicable church, certainly doesn't represent true Christianity & is absolutely the worse example of what God intended when He commissioned His believers to "go into all the world & preach the Gospel". God doesn't hate anyone. He loves every human being that ever lived or will ever live. He hates sin, not the one who is sinning. It's a shame that such vile lies are being thrown out like that all in the name of God. I know they do not speak for Him
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 10:26 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

I agree with this and I think they look ridiculous.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 11:41 AM on Aug. 2, 2010