BED BUGS!

It was in our bed...a roach. A huge roach crawled on my husbands back tonight. He got away...and now I am laying on the couch with the lights on terrified to go back to bed. Unlike my hubby who apparently is unphased by this whole event. I HATE ROACHES!!! The thought of one being in my room makes me want just run away...far far away. Ughh...ever been in these shoes?

nkkk07

Asked by nkkk07 at 1:04 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A roach isn't a bed bug. They are 2 different things. If there is one roach then most likely there are many and they aren't restricted just to your bed or bedroom. I would start spraying, bombing, etc.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 10:55 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Yeah, i know they are two different things...just thought it was a cute title,lol. We are having a bug guy come out... Thanks though.
    nkkk07

Comment by nkkk07 (original poster) at 11:01 AM on Aug. 2, 2010