when is enough , ! enough!!! when to thrwo in the towel

your husband and you cant seem to get on the same page.!!! When is it time to call it quits and when is it time to work things out? personally I hate trying to resolve conflick yet don't everybody who thinks im being mean to quit just!! smoking weed to me personally is nor a big deal but i want my man to have steady hours and a steady paycheck!~!! when i was pregnant he promised so much? and since I had his daughter she got shots today she dont feel well. I love my man above all else but when she gets mad your stuck with w hich I love you but I can promise you fuck her and i'"ll hurt her before she even knows what se did?!!

betty2boop25

Asked by betty2boop25 at 1:39 AM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• false promises can kill a relationship.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 1:42 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Can someone interpret this for me? Maybe it's my eyes but what I am reading is not making sense
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 1:45 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I'm not quite sure what you are asking, but as they say in the movie The Mexican.."When you love somebody, I mean REALLY love somebody, but you just can't seem to get it together, when do you say that enough is enough? ...........The answer?...Never...it's never enough when you really love somebody."

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 1:45 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• But your question doesn't really make sense...it just seems like a bunch of nonsense words stuck together.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 1:47 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Good, I'm not the only one confused. JW was this a joke, or were you smoking something when you wrote this? Not trying to be rude just wondering. I really don't know how to have an opinion on so many broken statements you know?
    myleesmom

Answer by myleesmom at 2:08 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• THIS REALLY SEEMED LIKE A LOT OF RANDOM STATEMENTS TO ME THAT REALLY HAD NO RELEVANCE TO ONE ANOTHER. I AM SORRY THAT I CANT HELP, BUT I CANT MAKE OUT WHAT YOU ARE ASKING HERE. GOOD LUCK THOUGH

alicia_4307

Answer by alicia_4307 at 3:01 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Do you even have a question or are you just ranting on?
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 3:04 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• ummmmm im lost could you maybe re-ask this in english???
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:42 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Uh! I'm confused what exactly is your question?To many thoughts put together.
    monica277

Answer by monica277 at 6:04 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• WHAT?
    idahospaz

Answer by idahospaz at 6:29 PM on Oct. 4, 2008