thanks

Just want ya"ll to know that I appreciate all the advice I get from you. Even though we don't know each other it is nice to know that there are some people out there that I can bounce things off of instead of my kids (24
and 22) especially about guys. My 24 year old SON doen't quite like the idea of a guy in Mom's life. Oh well. So just wanted you to know I say thanks!

dragonlady44

Asked by dragonlady44 at 1:18 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have grown children, too. 29 and 22 years old respectively. My kids want me to get out and start dating again. I just have no desire to get back into the shark tank. I am 50 years old and I am pretty set in my ways. I hope your son learns soon that you are an adult and are free to go out with who ever you wish. He may have some long set resentment that you are not with his Dad for whatever reason. If the guy you are dating is good to you, doesn't hurt your physically or emotionally, then tell your son you are sorry that he feels that way and move on.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 1:33 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I don't know if I have helped you at all or not, but you are welcome. I feel the same way I appreciate all the advice I get from all the moms on here.
    ceemeefeemee

Answer by ceemeefeemee at 1:21 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• lol I used to hate cafemom because so many people seem so black or white... Extremely for or against things... I tend to be grey all around! lol I felt like I didn't fit in around here, but lately I've gotten best answer on just about every question and some of the answers were about actual problems and I love giving advice...as it turns out, I seem pretty good at it! LOL I don't know that I've ever given you advice, but thats great that you acknowledge those that have!! :)
    KariLyn84

Answer by KariLyn84 at 1:22 AM on Aug. 2, 2010