anybody create and sell things?

christina10140

Asked by christina10140 at 1:40 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• no but i am trying to think of stuff to make though - stuff to sell on ebay lol!
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 1:43 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I don't sell them...not yet, maybe someday.
    I make bracelets and necklaces and kids toys.
    Am I any good? That's debateable...maybe someday I will be. LOL
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 1:52 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I make those name meaning plaques that have your name and what it means and birthday with day of the week, prices from your time of birth and top movies and music from that time. They are really cute and I have really awesome backgrounds they go on. I really like it!! :)
    teardrop_7060

Answer by teardrop_7060 at 1:58 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I make pottery and sell it. I also make cards and scrapbook pages.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:07 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I make videos and cd's using peoples special photos and the songs of their choice. It's a great gift for holidays, graduations, weddings, memorials, baby showers, and much, much more. I've sold lots, and gave some as gifts, and absolutely gave to loved ones for memorials to remember our lost, loved ones!

I also, just recently made towel cakes for my cousins wedding gifts and they came out amazing, (if I do say so myself!) and I might consider making those depending on how many people show interest. :0)
    jdrae13

Answer by jdrae13 at 3:48 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I design jewelry. Make handcrafted soaps and bath salts to go with the knitted bath mitts and spa towels I make. I also knit beautiful alpaca scarves... I sell them at a salon my mom goes to. I also do the local craft show circuit.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 7:56 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Not right now. I have some nueropathy from Chemo. But my DD makes Great pottery. DH does too! Now she is going to make Special breast cancer bowls in my honor. But I have to find her some place for some of the profits to go.. I love Art & Artists & interesting items. Good luck to all of you!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 8:55 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I make stones. They can either be used as stepping stones or just decorative stones for your house. They are handmade, handpainted, and sealed to last a lifetime. Prices range from $5. to $15. I have a variety of Fleur De Lis stones in stock right now. If anyone is interested, please send me a message and I'll email you pictures!! They are great for gifts and home decor!! I can ship anywhere!!
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 7:53 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I do. I run several shops on Etsy and Artfire and belong to the fabulous Cafemom Street Team, a group for moms who make and sell their handmade/vintage/supply items on any selling venue. It took me roughly 18 mos to get in a comfortable selling point but I enjoy it and do well enough to pay for my supplies for new projects :)

www.mamaslittlemonkeys.com is one of my shops.

I suggest the book, Craft, Inc, as a good way to start. There are tons of forums, groups and site you can find good info on :)

The best way is to just jump in!! You learn as you go!
    ~~Amy
    southernlamom

Answer by southernlamom at 11:32 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I sew doll clothes and go to craft fairs to sell them. Mostly Barbie and family. I also do plastic canvas doll furniture, but haven't had much luck selling it as I have to charge a certain amount for the materials and the work. And most people don't want to pay you what the craft is worth. They want quality workmanship, but they want you to basically give it away. Annie's Attic recently bought the rights to a collection of my 18" doll plastic canvas shoe patterns and they will be made into a leaflet. I'm very excited to see it! The smallest doll that I make plastic canvas shoes for is the baby sister Kelly from the Barbie family. The largest is my Springfield doll girls.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:49 PM on Aug. 3, 2010