When you see Pamela Anderson as a PETA represenative...is it inspring, humiliating, or laughable?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Pets

• Honestly I dont pay attention to her I am too focused on the cute furries that need loving homes and then I get upset cause I can't adopt them
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 1:50 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• i think its inspiring..im all for ppl standing up for what they believe in..especially for celebrities who have the "power" to change and make a difference..plus shes from where i live..so YAY! lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:18 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• She is a joke. Wonder if she has figuered out what goes into all of her mak-up and such. It amazes me that people think celebrities are experts just because of their status!!! And PETA--what a joke.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I think it's pretty cool, especially with her being in the "business" she's in. You'd think everyone that does what she does would be a fur-loving evil bitch, but it's cool to see that she's not afraid to support her beliefs.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:35 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• She's a freakin' idiot. She didn't know Uggs were made from sheepskin??? Whatever she wants to support is great by me, but if PETA wants to be taken seriously by mainstream America, they need to rethink their spokespeople.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 11:32 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• she's actually a down to earth person. for those who think she's an idiot, she's not. i think it's inspiring.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:34 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I find it laughable....as I do most PETA things. If people really knew the truth about PETA, they would put their hard earned money into their local shelter where it will actually benefit the animals.
    Anonymous