Ummm Sorry?

So earlier I asked what I thought was a fun question. New to answering/asking questions in this section and in groups. I am a very non-confrontational person and very quite around new people. I now know why. I was berated for basically being selfish about getting credits. Don't remember what she said exactly but that's how I took it. Anyway just wanted to say I am sorry that my question upset you that much. What do you ladies do when you get bashed for no apparent reason? Thank you for your time.

zadesmom1998

Asked by zadesmom1998 at 2:23 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It happens to me all the time. I was playing in crazy for credits earlier and constantly bashed. I ended up reporting it to cafemom and emailing them directly. I'll be happy to play a best answer game in crazy for credits with you if you are trying to work on your credits. My best advice would be to just ignore it and have fun here! I'm here if you ever have any questions about how anything works.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:28 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• some of the "women" on here have no lives and just like to bash others. Don't worry about it!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 2:24 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• i think we all have our nights and moments of intense stupidity.

i wouldnt let someone here hurt you to much
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 2:28 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• and here's a bump for you and a vote up for darkfaery
    sherribeare

• there was some serious bashing all day today. I reported it.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:29 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• momofu... I'm bored in crazy for credits..... Let me know if you want to hang out there :o)
    sherribeare