Did you know that if you have an orgasm while you are pregnant that the baby feels pleasure as well? Knowing this... how does it make you feel?

I must be having a boy because he falls asleep right after I am done.

I swear this is so wrong! I wish I had never known that little factoid!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• They get the endorphin rush that we get. My hubby and I would always joke about the "stoned baby" after I would orgasm. I wondered if he'd ever want to come out, when it felt like THAT in there!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:40 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I had lots of orgasms when pregnant with my son, he is perfectly fine and the doctors don't say anything bad about it.
    Being pregnant with my daughter now I still have tons of orgams and everytime we go to the doctor we hear how wonderful she is doing, and the doctor still has yet to mention anything about a warning against orgasms
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 1:59 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Oddly enough; with my daughter I didn't really want to be touched; let alone have sex; with my son and this one, I want it constantly; which to me is just weird by itself. To hear that they feel pleasure, actually it kind of grosses me out LOL!!!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 2:25 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Leoangel, they don't actually feel like they're having an orgasm. They just have the benefit of the chemicals released by your brain after an orgasm, endorphins, just as the pp said. So, there's no need to feel grossed out. The baby still has no idea about your dirty, filthy sin.
    (I'm kidding. If you're married it's okay.)
    CluelessCarrie

Answer by CluelessCarrie at 6:19 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I was a little offended by the (I'm kidding. if you're married it's okay.) I am not married to my babies father and I know about 40% of the other women on here are not either!! Sorry i know this has nothing to do with the ? asked but that ticked me off... Anyways I googled this and they dont feel like they are having an orgasim they just get the same rush we do from the chemicals in their brain!!! lol
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:39 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• its goods for you and the baby if you have orgasams because the endorphins you let out when having sex go to the baby as well making him/her feel happy. its perfectly normal and healthy
    want2bamommy780

Answer by want2bamommy780 at 11:58 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Ha...hahaha. I can just imagine my little baby floating around all stoned on endorphins after my boyfriend and I have sex xD So funny.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:34 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• dang i'm married and i'm offended bythat comment lol yeah the baby isn't having an orgasm that would be gross lol but they do feel the surge of horomones and the contraction that the orgasm usually brings
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 2:45 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Uh, I was joking. Of course you don't have to be married. I was joking about the sin part too.
    CluelessCarrie

Answer by CluelessCarrie at 6:37 AM on Oct. 5, 2008