Would this bother anyone else or am I too sensitive?

I have a friend that had a job and would talk so much crap about stay-at-home-moms. She would get pissed when a SAHM commented about her "job".

She thought she was so much better because she got a paycheck. Well she quit and has been a SAHM herself for a while now and she goes on and on about how much she loves her new JOB and I don't say anything but it bugs the crap out of me!!!

Would that bother any of you?

teardrop_7060

Asked by teardrop_7060 at 2:57 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It would bug me because I don't like it when people look down upon others for their jobs. A paycheck does not constitute a job, and that is where a lot of people get mixed up. As long as people are seeing that their children are taken care of and being provided for, that's all that matters. If I were you, I'd wait for the first time she complains about it, and seize the opportunity to say,"welcome to my world!" lol
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 3:04 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• it would. It bothers me when anyone "brags" and that means says they are great and put others down. You could mention to her the next time she makes a comment about her new "job"..."Yeah now you realize all those times you didnt understand SAHM's why I would be frustrated with that" or something like that. who knows it may open up a great conversation :).
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:59 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• probably not bother me on a personal level, I'd just tell her she looks like a hypocrite
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:00 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• yeaaaa what a hypocrite i agree with dominigue. i would think that and roll my eyes and try to find the nicest way to tell her that she is a cunt :|
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 3:04 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Yeah it would hypocrisy bothers me.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:07 AM on Aug. 2, 2010