Random freak-out!

I'll be 25 on Tuesday and it just dawned on me that I am going to be halfway to 50! As fast as these 25 years have gone by, 25 years is really not that long. I'm kind of scared. I'm afraid that one day I'm gonna wake up with stretchy skin and a saggy butt and wonder where the hell all the time went. That's if I'm lucky enough to make it to that point, but that's another topic lol. Has anyone else gone through this? Just suddenly freaked out by getting older?

nicolemstacy

Asked by nicolemstacy at 3:00 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Health

• kind of. but then i would get a glass - pour myself a glass of wine and then love myself alittle more lol
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 3:01 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• btw i will be 25 is september lol
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 3:02 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• 25 was very hard for me. I will be 26 tomorrow...woo!
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 3:03 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• In all honesty I haven't though I know others who have. It's called a mid life crisis. Though it doesn't usually happen until quite a bit later in life.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:03 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• just wait till your 40!!! LOL

on wed i will be 40...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    chiana

Answer by chiana at 3:05 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Yeah I remember when I was 25 now I'm about to be 34 the years went by fast. Only thing I can tell u is just enjoy it and don't waste time doing ehat you want to do in life.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:06 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Yay! Happy Birthday to my fellow August mommas! Mid life crisis seems so much cooler for guys. Lol they get motorcycles and hot cars and they're cured! I wonder how to cure mine lol
    nicolemstacy

Comment by nicolemstacy (original poster) at 3:07 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Try wild crazy sex in new places, randomly and spontaneously. No joke it fix my Aunt mid life crisis in a week. Then she kept complaining she was too young.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:13 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• LMAO that's a good idea, but dh is in Afghanistan...I'll keep it in mind for when he returns though lol thanks!
    nicolemstacy

Comment by nicolemstacy (original poster) at 3:15 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• OH sorry didn't realize that. Well happy early b-day and hope he gets home soon.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:22 AM on Aug. 2, 2010