What is something romantic or thoughtful your DH or SO did for you recently?

Tell some nice stories please.

LauraMi261

Asked by LauraMi261 at 4:33 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• My dh recently got a promotion at work, one he's worked very hard for, and that not many people (relatively speaking) get. Well, needless to say, we're all really proud of him. Well, he brought me flowers home from work, because, as he put it, "I wouldn't have gotten it if it wasn't for you loving and supporting me" :-)

Also, I've been volunteering at VBS, where there were over 265 kids, and aprox 85 of them pre-schoolers (I was the asst to the Director, over on the preschool side). It was REALLY hot, no ac, and all the fans were in the areas where the kids were, and it was very hot, tiring, and all around draining. Add to that, where we're stationed we don't have ac in the house. My dh has ac at work, so he stays pretty cool. He would come home and do dishes so I could relax and cool off in front of the fan - 3 times last week :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 4:39 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• made me breakfast in bed this morning, woke me up and said, "good morning baby," as soon as I opened up my eyes I saw pancakes and sausage, I was still so tired and wanted to go back to bed but I got up for it.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 6:37 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• he did all the laundry folded it & put it away & had dinner ready for us last night when DD & i came home. That was so sweet because i totally was not expecting it & i was pouting about all the laundry i had to do today. Thank you my wonderful DH!!!!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:43 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• All year he has taken Great care of me in my Cancer Care... Even times I couldn't do anything for 12 days Straight!! He cooks, cleans, does the laundry, cat boxes & fusses over me.. Etc.. He tried to tie a scarf for me for a Wedding I went to on Saturday. He slow danced with me for 2 dances and it was very sweet, loving,kind, and tender!. Even though he had to get up very early the next day. He stopped drinking beer and had soda. So I didn't even have to wrry about driving and I could just relax and enjoy myself. Now who says old DH's can't change and improve? We're looking forward to 30 years of Marraige this month! Never does he tell me I'm not Beautiful and how proud he is of me! He goes on.. to all that will listen! He already has my breaskfast ready for me!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:09 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• He went to a million CVSes yesterday to collect 44 free Sobe waters for me. I had a bunch of BOBO free coupons and they are on sale BOGO free so FREE. He will go do it if its a simple take the bottles and the coupons to the register transaction but if it means redeeming a raincheck and calling the manager over because the cashier wants to ring them all at 50% off and my BOGO free is no longer free because they ring in my coupon at half price and I have to insist if they aren't going to ring up as BOGO but as 50% off then they need to take the full retail not 50% retail off the coupon so its still free for me. He won't do all that pointing out and insisting but he did go to multiple stores to score me my Sobes. And how did I repay him? Asking if Fuji Apple Pear was on purpose or all that was left? queue guitar strumming "I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I do not feel ashamed"
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 12:54 PM on Aug. 2, 2010