am I not interesting anymore?

My fiance and father of my 4 month old daughter has not been comming to bed with me for the past few nights. It kinda started after we had a fight and now I am wondering if he is still mad at me and justing staying for the baby. He just does not seam the same. in our fight he basicaly said that he did not care about how I felt about the subject and I wounder if he also does not care about my feeling on most other subjects. I guess there is no real answer to this question I just wanted to get it off my shoulders.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• Talk to HIM about it then.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• When DH and I get into a fight, and he sleeps on the couch after a couple of days I ask where he is sleeping. If he says on the couch I ask why. It's the only way to know if he's still mad at me, or thinks that's where I want him to sleep.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I know from personal experience that if you are nagging him [not saying that you are] then maybe that is why he doesn't want to be around you or hear your opinion etc...people don't like to be questioned or argued with all the time. I know you know this, I guess I am suggesting that you take a step back and ask yourself if YOU would like to be around yourself. Like, are you being pleasant with him? Are you respecting HIS opinions and comments as much as you want to be respected? Men take offense differently than women...for an example, we care about whether he loves us and wants to be around us or not, whereas men care more about being respected and looked up to. They want us to be lovable and we want them to be lovers [not just in the sexual sense]. Good luck.
    sharpemother

Answer by sharpemother at 3:22 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• did he say that out of anger maybe? me and my hubby have our moments and though we should not, we say things we dont mean. i'm the one who sleeps in the other room. and he always asks me the next night where i'm sleeping or makes some comment to get me back to our bed. maybe you should try this? he might think that you are in the wrong (i'm not saying that you are just that might be his point of view), so if you make the first step to him then maybe you guys can make up.
    CNehneva

Answer by CNehneva at 10:00 PM on Oct. 4, 2008