roll call ladies lets check in lets see who all is hanging in here with CM of course we know you're on CM and what time is it where you at and what else you doing(like snacking/eating , looking at tv, checking messages, etc.) give me a check and let us know

time , activity

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 4:54 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Here until 7
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 4:57 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• here for another hour or so.....
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 5:09 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• we're checking in until 7:00am
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 5:11 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• It's 6:45 pm on Monday night where I am (on a military base in Japan). My ds is at work, and my dd is at youth group at our church, and my dh is at praise team practice (he plays drums at our church). I've been doing laundry, went to the grocery, and etc and have been taking a break during the quiet time to check email, poke around on the net, and hop in and out here while they're gone before I make dinner (it's going to be a late dinner night so that we can all eat together,and it doesn't take long to make, so...)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 5:44 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• oh wow @ sailor its 4:47 here
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 5:47 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• It is 6:20 am here and I am checking email and drinking coffee. And of course hanging here!
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 6:21 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Its 8 am and im checking my mail and having my morning coffee.
    NewMommy0414

Answer by NewMommy0414 at 8:00 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• its 10 am here and i'm looking through the questions and drinking my morning coffee.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:01 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• its 10:43 @ my office and im working on files while trying to chat with u lovely ladies @ the same time.
    dolphinlover34

Answer by dolphinlover34 at 10:44 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• 1:37 EST here and I am at work sneaking a peek at cafemom every once in awhile. I am starving, think I will go grab a quick snack.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:38 PM on Aug. 2, 2010