Got a harmless confession? Share it here!!

I confess that some nights I act like I cant hear my son get out of bed just so that DH can get up and take care of him so I can relax more

Married2theBest

Asked by Married2theBest at 3:09 AM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I confess that I take extra long in the shower so I can get away from it all
    wicccanderelict

Answer by wicccanderelict at 3:23 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• love my dh soooooooooo much, but I confess sometimes i wish i were single
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• that last one was me. I want to be single, just to not have to deal with the sex, and always consulting someone on every decision.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I confess that sometimes when my older kids call my cell, I ignore it and let it go to voicemail so I can hear what drama they've got goin' on before I talk to them. ( I know, bad mom!! Just seems like I'm still always on call for something )
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 4:45 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I confess that I don't like other peoples kids. I only like my own. It drives me insane when I hear kids crying in stores or running around the isles with no parent around. I bite my tongue trying not to tell the parents to keep a hold on their kid. For the kids that stand super close to you I want to tell their parents to get them away from me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I confess that I don't tell my husband the truth about how much money I spend. He spends wayyyy more than I do on crap, but if he thinks I spent too much, I never hear the end of it. So, to avoid the drama....
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 9:40 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I have put my phone number on the internet and let strangers send me their secrets in a text message. Risky, but fun. PostSecret on MySpace. I also make excuses to not see someone that I used to consider my best friend.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 10:02 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• OMG!!!!!!! I do the same exact thing, and my son is not a infant. If he comes into the room, i pretend i'm sleep so my husband can deal with him.
    MYBABES0804

Answer by MYBABES0804 at 3:22 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I pretend like I'm asleep also! heehee
    Anonymous

• I do the extra long shower thing also. It's my only alone time, for pete's sake!
    Anonymous