How do you know if a man has emotions for you?

notlott37

Asked by notlott37 at 2:17 PM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• My guy shows NO emotion. He'd never SAY he liked me no matter what. He's a sociopath but I'm crazy about him. Some men just can't show emotion. So what I have learned to do is read body language and simply make the assumption that if he keeps showing up then he has to have some sort of emotions somewhere and likes me. I've done everything I can to run him off and make him stay away yet he continues to return. I've decided to accept what he offers me and also accept that is the way he is. Yes it still bothers me he can't express himself. He's cold and seems uncaring but since I've changed the way I perceive his quirky ways we have gotten along a lot better. My guy is military and I sometimes think the military teaches way too much discipline! Showing emotions isn't a bad thing but many men just can't do it or won't. I just know that every time he shows up at my door it's because he chooses to be with me. That's enough for me for now.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• ask him
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:44 AM on Jun. 30, 2008