Lost my son......can i be pregnant again

Here is my story I had my son back in October and he passed away well since then my husband and i have been trying to get pregnant again....I have had my periods pretty normally but i feel movement in my stomach like there is a baby in there and i also get moody and am more tired than usual i wake up and bout that time im ready to go back to bed.I don't know what to do did anyone go through any of this im so scared and im afraid if i go to the doctor they will think im silly because of my periods being on time and all but i just need help plz....Thank you so much

-KenzieTaylor-

Asked by -KenzieTaylor- at 5:59 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• hugsI don't know. Just take a test so you can find out quickly and not have to stress about it. You can buy one or there might be a place where you can get one for free. Good luck!

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 6:05 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• After I had my first daughter I felt movement in my tummy as well, and I use to rub my tummy after she would move and caught myself doing that but then realized that I wasn't pregnant anymore. I told my doctor about it and she said its normal. sometimes its gas and it feels so much like a baby kicking it reminds you of it and also it can be all your organs going back to place since they moved for the pregnancy. I'm sorry for your loss, I lost a baby boy last April he passed away 5 days after birth, it was really hard. It still is. It does get easier though, I know you muct hear that alot but from experience it does. It gets better. I hope you get a little baby soon, even though your son will never be replaced everyone deserves to be a mommy and have a baby. You can message me if you ever want to need to talk.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 6:28 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• it's a phenomenom called phantom kicks, many past mothers get them, including me
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:31 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Some people still get their period when they are pregnant, I believe this is sometimes why you hear about people who didn't even know they were pregnant. I would get a pregnancy test to be sure and I might also call my doctor and explain the symptoms to him/her. I don't know very much since I have not experienced this but I think angevil53 might be on to something with the 'phatom kick' diagnosis. Just to be certain I'd double check.
    littlestar85257

Answer by littlestar85257 at 10:50 AM on Aug. 2, 2010