Do you believe.................

That, in general, if something has to be defended vigorously and constantly, there must be something wrong with it????????????????????

At what point does one stop and say, "Hey, not ALL of these people are stupid, or "bigots", maybe something's up?"

Have you EVER done that about ANYTHING?

Oops, almost forgot this:

"Gee"

mustbeGRACE

Asked by mustbeGRACE at 6:05 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• You have to wonder!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 6:06 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• treadmill

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 6:07 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I'll bump your question to the top
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 6:08 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I will give it a bump as well. Some people should stop to think about that one. hmmm?? Doubt they will.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:34 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• You mean like defending our freedom? That's constantly defended and no, I don't think there's something inherently wrong with it that causes the need for it to be defended. :)
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 9:12 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• bump
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:25 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• You mean like religion or faith?

Or infusing certain topics into ever question asked, even when that hot button issue (or individual) has nothing to do with the question being asked?

Yes, Grace, I believe that you have touched a problem that should be addressed.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:36 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Some people just like stirring the pot.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 12:47 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• That, in general, if something has to be defended vigorously and constantly, there must be something wrong with it????????????????????

this is why I defend equality constantly, because there is obviously something wrong with not doing that.

Answer by older at 1:21 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• It's hard. It's not right to lump everyone in the same category. I'm not sure exactly what you are referring to, but I don't think if someone or something constantly has to defend him/her/itself then something is wrong with it. I think sometimes it is something wrong with the offender doing the attacking. Some people just like to stir the pot, like someone else said.
    Desi_Momof4

Answer by Desi_Momof4 at 5:44 PM on Aug. 2, 2010