Was it gods will she died?

I saw this on forensic files just now it made me sick. Literally I am still shaky and nauseous. What are your thoughts?

http://www.westword.com/2000-11-16/news/original-sin/

http://extras.denverpost.com/news/news0908f.htm

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 6:48 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• God doesn't cause death. The Devil doesn't cause death. Nature does....after several decades your body dies. In this case, a person killed another person...it wasn't God's fault or Satan's fault. I think its time to stop giving God so much credit for things that happen as a result of nature or other people. And WE carry ourselves...we find our own strength to carry on...give YOURSELF credit. This "God guy" is being given way too much credit.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:40 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• no. this is very sad but I don't believe it was God's will. It's never been God's will for us to die, God gives us life, Satan inflicts death especially death like this. We must all die because of our first parents adam and eve, eventually we will all arise and live in everlasting paradise which is why Jesus came and died for us. These people are sick and it was more like a cult and they were very very very good brainwashers. Just like all the other criminals, so many people believe all these so called "preachers" they just tell you what you wanna hear and make that connection with you and then do you dirty, sorta like what a pimo does to his hoe's. It's always so sad when I anyone dies, I know, I lost a baby boy over a year ago.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 6:55 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I lost a daughter and I feel GOD is the reason I have survived the worst thing that has happened to me. HE has shall we say carried me, HE didn't cause my daughter's death.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 9:19 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• We need to get this God guy. He is killing everyone.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:05 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• OK Ladies I just realized I forgot the forensic file link. The title is because a member of the church said the pastor said it was god's will for Natalie to Marry Mathew. He also said that during one church meeting the pastor said it was God's will for a 24yr old female church member to die. He said he had a vision. Any way a week later Natalie dies. I will go find the link again. The title of my question was the title of the segment I apologies.
    hot-mama86

Comment by hot-mama86 (original poster) at 6:28 PM on Aug. 2, 2010