When are YOUR children safe?? DO YOU FEEL THIS WAY??

Each week my d/h is darting out to the car, haphazardly-like with all 3 children. He is not quite a planner, so he ends up doing pretty much ditto each weekend. I enjoy this if only it weren't this way>>>>>> and so would the children. READ ON!!! He's doing things for himself and them. THEY would benefit more if he gave out a list to the older one ahead and that worked. By the time the loud music is still played til the door opens, {it shuts off by itself< and then the 2 young ones literally want to puke when they finally do get home, they told me this} So he opens the door to the destination on getting out the children are in front of, behind car, and between parked cars, no one looks they aren't holding hands ? ??waht????? And he gets the key so one child can remote the door lock. She was behind the car in traffic, this happens when I am not even out of the car yet this music is like a boom box I have no brain cells now

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• ""I have no brain cells now""

?????????????????????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:12 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• okay.....
    Momofboys22

Answer by Momofboys22 at 7:14 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• umm, what's the question? i couldnt' really understand your whole thing there. if you don't like the part about the kids being all over the place, YOU tell them, look when you get out of the car, the oldest one gets out first, the next oldest gets out next and the youngest gets out last. stay BETWEEN the cars if you are in a lot, or on the sidewalk if you are on the street. tell the oldest to hold the younger kids hands as they get out of the car. you don't have to be with them to tell them to do this. teach them when you ARE with them and they will remember to do it all the time. about the music, reach over and turn it down. it's not safe to be driving with music that loud anyway, you can't hear emergency vehicles coming from the proper distance away if you do. i saw a guy here drive across a train track that had the lights flashing, the train was literally 50 feet away when he drove across because he couldn't HEAR the horn.
    Angelgirl25

Answer by Angelgirl25 at 7:47 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Tell him the music has to be turned down. He can damage their eardrums! Be proactive. You tell them beforehand they HAVE to hold hands. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:02 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• quit babbling! I have no idea what you are taking about
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:35 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Ok, I am totally lost here. Are you complaining that your DH listens to music to loud in the car and lets the kids run in the parking lot or something totally different. You are not making any sense!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:11 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• "I have no brain cells now"

Riiiight.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 12:59 PM on Aug. 2, 2010