Holly's world?

anyone watch Holly's world? I watched it for the first time yesterday and I noticed some "Angel" girl. Who is she, were did she come from, and who is raising her son? I noticed her mom watched her son while she got her boobs that Holly paid for !!!JEALOUS!!! wish someone would get me boobs. Thanks.

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 7:14 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• She raises her son, Angel's baby and Angel both live in/at Holly's House. The baby wasn't there and is temp. staying @ Angel's folks house because Holly gave Angel a boob job for her 21st B-day. Angel can't lift or care for the baby while she's recovering from her boob-job. As soon as the recovery is done the baby will be back.

As for who she is? Angel is Holly's friend and Personal Assistant.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 10:30 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Oh and Angel WAS married, but is divorced now. Her baby was conceived DURING her marriage. The baby is under 1 year old, so I'm not exactly sure when she got divorce, but she has made it clear that the baby was the product of her failed marriage.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 10:34 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• ok thanks. :) wow.. that is great that Holly choose someone with a baby to be her personal ass.
    r00j04j08

Comment by r00j04j08 (original poster) at 4:00 PM on Aug. 2, 2010