Hair for an interview?

So tomorrow afternoon I go for an interview and I'm not sure what to do with my hair lol. It's straight, kind of fine, shoulder length and really choppy with a lot of layers. Suggestions? Please and thank you! Bump please if you aren't sure, and if you don't mind.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 7:24 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I would fix it in a style I was comfortable with. Something not too wild that made me feel confident. Usually, confidence is the most impressive factor during a job interview.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 7:30 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I agree with previous answer and i bumped for ya!!
    Momofboys22

Answer by Momofboys22 at 7:33 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• That's the thing, I don't really fix my hair very often. Usually it's wash hair, towel dry some, spray some gel and hope I don't end up looking like the bride of Frankenstein lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 7:34 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Do you have a neighbor or friend who can advise you? They might say the way you always wear it is fine or have a couple of suggestions. Since I can't see it I would just suggest blow dry for a few minutes rolling brush under at ends. Simple. Also try tucking it behind your ears and see if that is attractive. Heard on Oprah once that can bring more attention to your face. Just ideas.....good luck! (Just re-read your comment. Maybe it is super short? Just do what you normally do then.)
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:44 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Flat iron it if you have one. That always looks nice. Good luck on your interview!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 7:46 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• The longest part barely grazes my shoulders. I was kind of thinking of digging out my flat iron and maybe flipping the ends out a little bit so that it's not totally flat, because that tends to make my face look weird and so does curling it under for some reason lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 7:52 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Why not pull it into a chignon? Spray the stray ends with light hair spray. It will look very professional and totally appropriate since it is summer.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:41 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• something like these:

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:22 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
    xxhazeldovexx