Anyone ever done their own Brazillian? adult content

My Dh wants me to get a brazillian wax. But I have a whole bunch of stretchmarks down there and I'm just not comfortable having someone staring....

Anyone ever done one at home? I currently don't even wax my legs at home (but I'm about to! Stuff is on it's way now)

Just wondering if anyone has any tips for a brazillian wax... and that area.. thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I've done one at home before; it's easier if you have a painkiller to take about an hour before you do it...

I don't get them done @ a salon b/c (regardless of what missanc says) no one needs to see my crotch other than me. well, my hubby too. :p
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 8:25 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I have never go one period. I dont know where to go to get one.
    josephsgirl86

Answer by josephsgirl86 at 7:54 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• m yeah never gotten a Brazilian...never will. Personally though, I'd just go ahead and pay someone to do it stretch marks or not.
    Aslen

Answer by Aslen at 7:58 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• No - I go to a salon. The people there are professionals and have seen it all - a few stretchmarks aren't going to cause them to "stare" They keep you covered up as well as they can, simply for your comfort (they do one side at a time, and keep my other side covered with a towel) but they see people's bodies all day long - it's not a big deal for them. I don't know that I could have done it myself the first time, I doubt I would have finished. It is painful, but getting it done at a salon is much quicker, and they know what they're doing!

Answer by missanc at 8:01 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Oh, I'm getting the first one done at a salon, haven't made the appointment yet, but I don't want to get half way done and then give up :P

I'm just wondering, since I'll be doing my legs myself, how many people do the brazillian themselves.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:04 AM on Aug. 2, 2010