Is it painful to remove a tattoo, and how much is it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 AM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Is it painful?...It depends on your tolerancy level.

Is it expensive? ...It depends on the size of the tattoo and which shop you get it done at. Bigger tattoos cost more and some shops charge more than others.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 4:46 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Ohhhh, but there is this new stuff called Wrecking Balm. It's like a cream you put on several times a week. I don't know if it works, but it's worth looking into. I am sure it's cheaper than a cosmetic procedure. I am sure you can research it online. :)
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 11:02 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I do permanent makeup and I am currently removing a tattoo for someone. There are several different methods of tattoo removal. Laser tattoo removal can cost $3000 on up. Professional TCA peels and microdemabrasion is said to help lighten a tattoo but I haven't seen any successful results. The method I am using is with an ink removing solution and my tattoo gun. The solution is expensive and the company will only sell to licensed professionals. I've been doing peels between tattoo removal visits. I'm charging $150 per visit and expect it to take 10 to 15 visits. The tattoo I am working on has become much lighter but I still have several more visits before it is completely gone.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 7:04 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• HI,

Iv'e done the laser removal it feels like to me getting hit with a rubberband in the same spot over & over it didn't hurt, I had to stop being it cost me 100 a treatment it's much lighter, green & yellow are the hardest colors to remove black is the easiest....................good luck
    FRANCINE818

Answer by FRANCINE818 at 11:17 PM on Oct. 5, 2008