What would you do....?

Okay so me and my (ex) friend had a bad falling out. Well this isn't nec. a bad thing considering I have since found out that she rarely tells the truth to anybody about anything. Well recently she joined a group that I was very active in and she stalks me, responding to every post or comment I make and attacks me trying to make me look bad. So anyway, I have been seriously thinking about leaving the group and just finding somewhere else to find support where she can't mock me in front of everybody.

vampiremommy1

Asked by vampiremommy1 at 8:06 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, I'd leave. Or call her out on it and ask the admins to take care of it.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 8:08 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Tried that and got talked down to for calling her out. Admin as well won't do anything.
    vampiremommy1

Comment by vampiremommy1 (original poster) at 8:09 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Yeah, i agree with Ati. Also you shouldn't have to leave a group because of that, so maybe the admins can do something about it.
    Momofboys22

Answer by Momofboys22 at 8:11 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Could make a new cafemom profile... then she wouldn't know who you were.
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 8:12 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Thats's dumb that the admins won't do anything. Can you report it to cafemom. Idon't know if their is someone over the groups.
    Momofboys22

Answer by Momofboys22 at 8:13 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I have no clue, I am sure there is a way to report her from abuse. MojtoElliett: Thanks but no thanks. I would much rather leave the group than lower myself to hiding from her just to participate. Plus if Admin won't do a damn thing about it... why be in a group like that anyway?
    vampiremommy1

Comment by vampiremommy1 (original poster) at 8:15 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I just went though the SAME thing! Drama with my husband's former boss while we were living in New Orleans caused ill will between myself an the former boss' wife (who'd been a friend); I just had to delete my MySpace account because she was still stalking me a YEAR LATER (I had to block almost her entire friends list, and this loser STILL found a way to view my profile)! It's like, you're a mom, go be a mom. Stop worrying what I'm doing because I don't give a rat's ass what you do! Ugh, frustrating hm? My stalker's on CafeMom too; I have her blocked and so far she hasn't joined any of my groups to my knowledge...
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 8:33 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Yeah after I blocked her she started joining my groups... whatever, there are some amazing groups out there, and I will find one where the Admin cares enough about their members to so something about her if she decides to join it. I am better off without a group who is run by careless people anyway. They can keep her and all of her lies. I am grateful for the time that we were friends because I learned a lot about who I didn't want to be and about the mother I didn't want to be through watching her. She is vile and she is just like a leech... you can't fucking get rid of her
    vampiremommy1

Comment by vampiremommy1 (original poster) at 8:36 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Funny we're talking about this Vampiremommy1 - I just went and checked my groups, and my stalker had joined 2 of the ones I belong to! Grrrrrrr!!!!
    I love how people are touch behind a computer screen; if she and I were face-to-face and not 1100 miles apart, I'd settle this my way.
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 8:38 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• that sucks you shouldn't hve to leave a group because ppl are too immature to f**kin grow up..ppl like that make me sick. i hope the best for you. mabe things will die down if you did leave for a couple of wks and you can come back and i dnt blame you i wld not hde myself just b/c someone wnts too be a stalker and not grow up..sry that she is jealous of you b/c that is all tht it is she wnts wht you hve and wnts to b just lke you so she is trying to mock everything you do
    dolphinlover34

Answer by dolphinlover34 at 10:41 AM on Aug. 2, 2010