what do u think about lindsay lohan being a lesbian?

do u think she matches with Sam the man, the girl shes dating?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think it's weird. Not all lesbians, just her and Sam. They just don't go well together IMO. On the other hand, she seems to be happy, and not acting like a lunatic anymore. To each her own, I guess.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 4:13 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I think it's a ploy for attention.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 4:15 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• confusedOk, I must have missed this story because I didn't know she was. When did this happen?And who is Sam?

Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 7:49 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Sam is a DJ. They've been a couple for a few months now.

While I don't agree with the lifestyle, I'd have to be blind not to see that her being with Sam has made her less of a crazy. So....
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 9:36 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I don't really care who anyone is sleeping with or whether they are gay or straight...but OMG, I saw a picture of her yesterday in a magazine and it was supposed to be a glamor shot...but all I could think was she looks like a dirtball! and I had never thought that of her before...doubt it has anything to do with being with a woman...you would think that would have the opposite effect! lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:50 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I do not care who any celebrity is dating. It is not my business. Whatever makes her happy. She is young and having fun. :)
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 9:58 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• She seems to be sober, not as much trouble and getting her life together. If being closeted was the cause of her problems, then good for her for getting the courage to come out and for Sam for encouraging her sobriety. I am sure that anyone who cares for her would rather see her gay then dead, which is where she was heading. She was such a talented young person, hopefully she will find her way.
    Bibbitzmom

Answer by Bibbitzmom at 10:49 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Why would I care about what an overpaid, spoiled brat does to ruin her life? I am just glad my daughter sees her for what she is. Lindsey should have half the character that my girls have. She is a mess!
    momothree5

Answer by momothree5 at 10:54 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I don't care if they're dating, but I think it's STUPID that they've denied it this long. It's obviously a marketing ploy, just so people will go "OMG how much longer till she COMES OUT?!"

We know they have sex. Why can't they just admit it?
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:27 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• As long as she is happy, who really cares? She has calmed down A LOT since she hooked up with this girl. The only thing that I wish she would do is just come out and admit that she's a lesbian.
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 3:18 PM on Oct. 4, 2008