Serious question (im getting scared) Okay I am 18 weeks pregnant. I had my first baby Via csection 9 months ago.....

Everything is going very well with my pregnancy, but since last night I have been having very strange pains. I can hardly touch my tummy with out beingin pain. I had vrey very bad pain in my ribs...But that went away pretty quickly....But I am having alot of lower pain kind of where my scar is.....its VERY hard and i cant touch it...I actually jump if I touch my belly....It feels very sore when I am no touching it....

Very worried plase advise

MaMaTreZZa

Asked by MaMaTreZZa at 8:26 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• call your doctor
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:29 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Okay please talk to your doctor ASAP. I would call them today and let them know what is going on. I know it's too late to turn back now but aren't you supposed to wait AT LEAST a year before getting pregnant after a c-section? You body needs time to heal. Def contact someone TODAY, it's better to be safe than sorry.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:30 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Yes, Call your doctor!
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 8:30 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I would call doctor immediately....
    Momofboys22

Answer by Momofboys22 at 8:30 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• go to the ER
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 8:31 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Honey when it comes to your baby it's better to be safe than sorry........call your doctor or go to the emergency room

good luck
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 8:31 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Call your doctor! Mine advised that I do not get pregnant with another child for at least a year and a half. That way it give the uterus time to heal and is fa less likely to burst.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 8:39 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• It could also just be the scar tissue stretching and getting moved around.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 8:40 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I know about the waiting period.....But I am having a perfect pregnncy so far.....My Dr said one year but this wasnt the worst thing I could have done...I waiting for the office to open at 9
    MaMaTreZZa

Comment by MaMaTreZZa (original poster) at 8:45 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• CALL YOUR DOCTOR--- YOu need to see your MD today!! Best of luck -- Pls post and let us know how you are doing after seeing your OBGYN
    CapeCodMom1

Answer by CapeCodMom1 at 9:48 AM on Aug. 2, 2010