how early did you test positive with first response?

How many days early did you get a positive...if you tested early? i just took a test and it would be 4 days early and its neg...was just annixous! but it help me maybe get some sleep at night just thinking it really could be neg. I have been having all the first couple signs of pregnancy.

babymaddy

Asked by babymaddy at 8:37 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well i used the store brand of first response and got a positive at 11 days past ovulation, which was maybe 3 days before my period was due. it sometimes takes much longer, depending on the levels of HCG in your urine...GL
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:45 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I got my positive 5 days before my period was due. But every woman is different as far as the hormones go, and I know of people who do not get positives until they are a week late!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:40 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• my instincts told me i was prego... sure enough it was twins.... the hpt just confirmed it. give it time
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 8:40 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• When I had my babies, there were no home pregnancy tests and the doctors did not want to see prospective mothers until they had missed two periods. I can't get used to the fact that women today want to know the next morning whether or not they are pregnant. To me, it seems like a waste of money to buy the tests. If you are expecting, you will know it soon enough. If you are not, that too will become apparent pretty quickly. Guess that's the difference between the microwave instant generation and the one I came from!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:43 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• i used the test n it was neg at 4 weeks but positive at 6 cuz i knew i was prego!...gl to u!
    LilStacy

Answer by LilStacy at 9:18 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• one day before
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:25 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I got a positive 6 days before my missed period.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:13 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• The earliest I've gotten a positive result was the day before I was supposed to start. Usually I have the intuition before those dumb tests work. My last pregnancy I used the 6 day early result and got a positive. I then went to the health department and got 4 negative tests. So that shows you how cheap the health deptartment tests are anyway... There's a website that lists the hcg detection levels in tests and the 6 day early result is on the top of the list for detecting the lowest levles. Your levels increase every 2 days so if your still unsure test again in a few days..
    ainstalshia

Answer by ainstalshia at 10:42 AM on Aug. 2, 2010