a Bella Sara Question

We got two - 3 packs of Bella Sara cards at Walmart. We send several packs off to friends of my daughter, but when we opened the pack that was left it didn't have the code card -the card with the horse shoe points- in it.

What is the code card called?
The pack missing the code card is from the "Treasures" collection. I have purchased several packs from the Treasure collection and she has always received the code card.

Here's the weird thing. We opened a pack from the Royalty collection (the one where EVERY CARD has a code - what a pain) and on that pack it says there are 5 cards, +1 ticket card +1 tattoo card and +1 sticker card. What's a ticket card? Since every card has a code, the ticket card can't be the code card.

UGH!! I wish they wrote a book for this like the Penguins, it would be much easier to figure out which to purchase.

Works4Mom.com

Asked by Works4Mom.com at 8:41 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've never heard of bella sara, but that does sound frustrating.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 9:00 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• same here i have never heard of them either, but then again i don't shop that much at wal-mart in my town cuz it's a joke they never have anything and are always over priced compared to another wal-mart that is 20 mins down the road. but that is very annoying...sry im no help
    dolphinlover34

Answer by dolphinlover34 at 10:33 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• my daughter gets Bella Sara all the time but I have no idea what the cards are called.Sorry
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:45 AM on Aug. 2, 2010