What is your best mommie money saving tip?

I have a group all about saving money on baby and kid stuff, or even things for the grown ups in the house. What is your best money saving tip? I'm looking for some new and interesting ways to save and maybe even make a little money!

asil

Asked by asil at 4:25 AM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Money & Work

• Two words..."cloth diapers"

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 4:26 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• What about cleaning products? The get clean products are soooo cost efficient, when you order the kit it is equivalent to spending $3400 in cleaning supplies you buy from your local store. check out my profile and look for the widget on how much and equivalent items you can get with this kit. One kit replaces EVERYTHING you need to clean your house and months will go by before you have to buy again. Well worth it~! and it is SAFE & NON_TOXIC & all Natural ingredients.
    www.shaklee.net/crystalp/getclean
    angeleyes31376

Answer by angeleyes31376 at 6:50 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• One word, "NO". The ever present "Mommy can you buy this for me?" NO. Mommy I want this cuz I saw it on tv. NO. It ends in a usual hissy fit but it definitely saves me some money, lol.
    collegemomof3

Answer by collegemomof3 at 10:43 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I found a cheaper and safer way to help with your issue. Check out this website, www.momswithahope.com, and ask for some info about their products. It is a great money savor and healthier for your children. Good luck!
    momswithahope

Answer by momswithahope at 12:45 PM on Oct. 8, 2008