Where do you find money saving coupons for in store shopping?

I am looking for a good list of either websites, or other ways to get coupons for maximum money savings on baby, kids, and even adult items, like groceries. Where do you find your money saving coupons?

asil

Asked by asil at 4:28 AM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Money & Work

• The library! They have a "vat" of coupons that people bring in from their newspapers and random coupons they find and you can go through them and take what you will use. I love it, and its free for the library to do...especially considering how many newspapers they get each week anyway. If your library doesn't do it, I would definitely suggest it because it has really really helped me out sometimes!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:07 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• www.afullcup.com

It's a great website. Takes a bit of getting used to in order to navigate.
    ClownPleco

Answer by ClownPleco at 11:40 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• smartsource.com
    couponmom.com
    sign up for the online newsletters for local supermarket club cards. I get $5 off $50 or $80 mailed to me regularly and they include product coupons.
    sign up at huggies.com and pampers etc and they send you the coupons in the mail all the time.
    If they have the coupon dispenser in the store and it is something I use I try to pick up as many as I think I need.
    I normally only buy when things are on sale and preferably with a coupon as well. We have enough cereal for about 2 months right now...
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 1:11 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Also check out freecycle.org, join your local freecycle yahoo group, and ask people if they have any extra sunday coupons they're not going to use.
    ChapelleCDH

Answer by ChapelleCDH at 9:16 AM on Oct. 5, 2008