P90X????

I sai a girl this weekend that does this and all I can say is WOW! She had just had a baby this time last year and she was tiny and all ripped up and she said that she does P90X. Are these typical results? If so, I am ordering TODAY!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• My 17-year old son does it though he's always been extremely fit because of sports and working out on his own and cross-training and stuff so I may not be the best judge on how good the P90X program works or doesn't work on its own.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 9:30 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• My husband has P90X, and I did a workout with him a couple times. Let me tell you, it's not for the faint of heart lol that crap is intense! If you stick with it though, you will see results. GL!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 9:41 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• P90X is great! Of course it only works if you stick with it. It is not really intended for beginners, so if you aren't used to working out you may want to start out with something else.
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 7:27 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• It does work, any program will work if you work it. Check out the Ten Minute Trainer
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 12:25 PM on Aug. 3, 2010