Who washes the dog(s) in your house?

Just out of curiosity, I was wondering who bathes the dog(s) in your house?

marchar2002

Asked by marchar2002 at 9:21 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Pets

• I bathe all three of our dogs every 2wks (1 on Wed, 1 on Thurs, and 1 on Fri) in the bath tub w/the handheld shower head. We have 2 Shelties; 1 is 25lb, the other is 36lbs; and a 6 month old Belgian Malinois who weighs 36lbs. They are very easy to bathe. I can't say that they particularly like it, but they all tolerate baths.

CollinBayleeMom

Answer by CollinBayleeMom at 2:20 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I have big dogs, so the hose is the best choice, but puppies are washed in the tub :)
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:22 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• My husband and daughter. Kyra helps with the 5 pound Poofy, her puppy, and my husband does Boss, the 50 pound dog.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:22 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• My husband, she favors him.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 9:23 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• My hubby!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 9:24 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I do...Sometimes the girls help.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 9:26 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• It would be me. No doubt.
    We haven't given our puppy her first bath yet, but it would definately be me.
    Not that I want to, but I just know how it would go down.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:43 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Hubby and I switch off and sometimes we bathe them together. We have two 60lb dogs so both of us bathing them makes it a lot easier. Right now though, being 8 months preggo, he washes and I try to dry them off a little. :P
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 9:49 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• We have a 70 pound 6 year old Black Lab Chow mix and an almost 80 pound 10 month old Yellow Lab Bull Masta...

During the summer months I do the bathing because I don't want fleas. During the colder months the kids, SO or I do the bathing. We wash ours int he bath tub and when I do the bathing of the dogs the bath tub and shower get a complete wipe down or washing!
    marchar2002

Comment by marchar2002 (original poster) at 10:54 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• My dd wants to be a dog groomer,so I let her do it most of the time.
    Lately she has told me that she does not want to give a particular dog or cat a bath because she wants them to "still like her". I guess I'll be the one doing it from now on~lol.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 12:49 PM on Aug. 2, 2010