Halloween help!!!

Ok, I have a newborn and a 2 year old, what should I do for halloween, I dont really want to go out with my baby but my 2 year old want to go so bad (his friends in daycare have been talking about it) I dont know what to do. Im not a single mom but it seems like I am because my husband is in Austria with the rest of my family untill nov. 15th so I cant just let him go with family.
Any suggestions???

mommy2ababygurl

Asked by mommy2ababygurl at 4:31 AM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• How about trick or treating in the mall? I'd say bundle the new baby up real tight and put him/her in the stroller and just hit a couple houses in the neighborhood, But It's not exactly like you can just send your two year old up to a doorstep by himself. Plus, pushing a stroller and trying to keep up with a 2 year old in the dark is not my idea of fun. He's getting to the age where he's going to start remembering things, so I say make it a memorable experience for him :)
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 4:39 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• You have your hands tied! If I were you I would skip it. Just visit other family, friends, and neighbors near by so that he can wear his costume. He's still to young to remember it so dont kill yourself over it! Good luck! You'll figure it out!!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:52 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• trick or treat with a neighbor who has an older child who could walk with your 2 yr old to the door while you stay with the stroller, sometimes the neighbor might stay with the stroller. I love Halloween and would try to get out even just one block so your son gets the experience. by the time you even go out, all the walking will tire him. One block or so may be enough. Use a small trickor treat bucket so it looks full fast.
    chuggerboysmom

Answer by chuggerboysmom at 3:30 PM on Oct. 9, 2008