has anyone out there gotten pergnnat right after a miscarriage?

i just had a miscarriage and a d&c i wanna try again right away is there anyone out there that has had anyluck getting pregnant right away and is having or had a successful pregnancy???

cjsmom375

Asked by cjsmom375 at 9:44 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I miscarried in march 25 2005....bled for 6 weeks...i got pregnant my first real cycle. and found out in july. Then i had a miscarriage in Feb 2008..bled for 6 weeks and got pregnant my second cycle found out in may...Both pregnancies turned out perfect...I have a 4 year old boy who was born March 1 2006...And another boy that was born January 28th 2009. Then when my baby that was born in January 09...he was 10 weeks old when i found out i was pregnant AGAIN...And his baby brother was born December 29th 2009! Pregnancy after miscarriage is a roller coaster..Good Luck
    AustinsMommy306

Answer by AustinsMommy306 at 9:55 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• My doctor told me it takes a bit longer for people who have had a d&c to get pregnant, simply because the uterus has to rebuild itself. If you feel you are comfortable enough, by all means try. I lost my second pregnancy in May, and had a natural miscarriage. Hoping for a positive test this month. Good luck momma!
    KristyKat

Answer by KristyKat at 9:56 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Yes. Not me personally, but a friend of mine.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:50 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I have had 4 miscarriages and am currently on my 6th pregnancy. I have had a d&c and the rest just happened at home. My pregnancy with my 4 year old son was completely normal except I got pregnant on the pill and he was 4 weeks early. After my last miscarriage my doctor put me on Progesterone which was in August of 2009. On Christmas I found out I was preggo and was scared to death. All my pregnancies ended at 6 weeks except the D&C which was 13 weeks. My doc kept me on progesteron until the placenta was formed and I am currently 37 weeks pregnant!!!! this pregnancy has been very difficult. I have been trying to go into labor since 5months (April). I have had shot after shot, pill after pill, test after test. Now I'm off everything and just waiting for my second little man to be born.
    travisnowensmom

Answer by travisnowensmom at 12:51 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I miscarried May 10th, 2009, found out I was 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant June 8th, 2009.... They tell you to wait... But, I didn't.
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 2:34 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• and I now have a very very healthy 6 month old... My pregnancy was good. Good Luck to you.
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 2:35 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• did u get a period k-rydesmommy???
    cjsmom375

Comment by cjsmom375 (original poster) at 2:43 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I had a miscarriage Sept. 9, 2009 I didn't even know I was prego. I was 9 weeks. I got prego 6 months later I am now 22 weeks and doing just fine. I also tried right away but it took 6 months hope it don't take you as long!!!
    Candie2008

Answer by Candie2008 at 7:07 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• i miscarriage jan 5th 2010 then i happen to get prgo again and on march 10 2010 i wanted and now im prgo with my 3rd im about 8 weeks i really think you should wait till at lease 3 to 4 months just to be safe i would hate for you to go thro what i did and still now im scarred to death but im trying to keep my mind off t i really wish you good luck i know its something hard to go thro and ive been there with 2..just be safe and wait good luck hun if you want to ask me anything just send me a mess ill try to help u as much as i can
    liljess09

Answer by liljess09 at 10:35 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I was told to wait at least for a period to occur that way it will be much easyer to establish due date....
    Joey07

Answer by Joey07 at 5:32 PM on Aug. 4, 2010