Rate your sex life adult content

With 1 being its terrible,to 10 being OMG great! What would you change? What do you want more of/less of?
I'd rate mine an 8. I'd like it more,but he works crazy hours.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 9:47 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 10 we have a wonderful sex life.
    momtolucas2002

Answer by momtolucas2002 at 11:56 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• 1....i am not into sex at ALL :( i wish i were for my hubbys sake.
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 9:52 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• hmmm... rating my sex from 1 to 10....i will say its a 2 or 3..LOL
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 9:54 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Meh, it's a 5 right now. I'm due Thursday with our second, though, and I think my husband's nerves are getting the better of him, he said his sex drive has just slumped majorly in the last few weeks, plus he's been working overtime a lot and is stressed and overworked. So I don't blame him. And now that I'm so close sex makes me a little nervous too lol. I know that it can sometimes help get labor off to the races and I'm a little nervous about it :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:54 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• i would say 0, since i never want it anymore. then i would say 1, because i was giving myself a point for feeling guilty and wishing it was different (my lack of desire)..then i flipped it up to 2, because i do 'handle things' occasionally, and well..2 sounded better than 1.
    what would i change? my desire, or lack of. i really think i'd be happy if i didn't have sex for the rest of my life,but since i am married to someone who wants sex, it would be great if i wanted it, too. i'd also like to change his thinking that its all about him..its not; my libido had been waning long before i met him.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:04 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• right now, being 9 months preggers, its a 1. It hurts the entire time and worse after so I dread doing it, but normally its a 8 or 9.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:54 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• here lately its been a 7. its always been a 9 though. he has been really stressed out from work and over tired...plus i guess my baby talk. There is nothing i would change though. sometimes i wish i could read his mind =) I sometimes think he wants to try different kinky things but he wont tell me ..he just goes with whatever i want to do. i just wish he would tell me what HE wants.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:05 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Probably a 1 at the moment but thats cuz its been around 2 mths since we did anything.

I understand tho, we got news he has stage 4 cancer and we had to move in with my mom and so things have been very chaotic for our family recently.

Once things settle down and chemo starts I dont expect it to return either so Ill enjoy it when I get it.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:08 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• 3. it's ok most of the time, amazing like 1 time out of ten, but we have sex like once every two weeks. i wish it was more often, but my husband works so much when he gets home he is to tired.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 10:13 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I'm with dullscissors so I don't have to type all of that
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:42 AM on Aug. 2, 2010