Can Men's Penis Still Grow? adult content

Someone once told me "if a man has lots of sex his Penis gets bigger!" is that true or false? Last night and the night before I had sex with my husband, he felt "bigger and longer" than before and it hurt a little. Has anyone else experience this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• The only experience I've had with that is when they take something to make that happen. I don't think lots of sex does it or my SO would be huge!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:09 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I read somewhere that men don't stop growing until age 24, penis and all. I also have a funny theory that when a man has a woman pregnant, during the end of the pregnancy he gets bigger to help her dilate. I thought of that because during the last couple weeks of my most recent pregnancy, I notice he seemed a bit bigger. He was also 24 at the time so who knows.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 10:12 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• That sounds like an "Old Wives Tale" or maybe a rumor started by men who want a whole lot more sex......hehe...get it?
    I am always amazed by the questions here at CM.........sigh..........TMI.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:13 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• It only get "bigger" as it gets hard or more aroused. But, not like growing.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:14 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Evidence shows that no, for the most part a man's penis, once it reaches it's adult size, does not get bigger, no matter what you do to it or what suppliments you take. Feeling bigger can be due to any number of things. Vaginal swelling, pregnancy, your level of excitement can all affect sensation.

The one exception is that HIS level of excitement will also influence size to a small degree. If he's just "there" then he will probably be somewhat softer and smaller than if he is really REALLY aroused. But we're not talking inches and inches here, just small differences.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:15 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• no,lol! Don't we wish!? When he's REALLY aroused,the full length can come out.Men have an inch or so that lies inside the pelvic cavity.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:16 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• not true...unless he's taking enhancement drugs.
    Leezah

Answer by Leezah at 10:21 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• That is false. Once the guy is fully grown, so is his junk. I agree with a PP who said that was made up by some horny men who wanted more sex!! Lol!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 11:41 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Lol
    mommyfox03

Answer by mommyfox03 at 5:33 PM on Aug. 2, 2010