milk

i am 7 weeks pregnant and my left boob is leaking milk, isnt it to early for that to happen? i did not have this happen to me with my first baby so im a little worried. plus there are other issues to. sorry

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Early? Yes..uncommon? No. Especially if you've already had children before..it happens. I started leaking super early with this pregnancy (3rd). But youre saying you have other issues too? If you think it may not be right..it never hurts to ask your doctor. Good Luck :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:30 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Every pregnancy is different. I never leaked milk with my first during the entire pregnancy. But with this one, it started very early. It's nothing to be worried about. :)
    Amber211

Answer by Amber211 at 10:32 AM on Aug. 2, 2010