Is it the baby doing this? adult content

It keeps feeling like my butt hole is going to explode! Is the baby doing this by pushing on my nerves? or is it something else? It hurts pretty bad that's why I'm not sure...
Oh I am 39 weeks btw!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yep.There's not much room in there and they still kick upwards and in turn,push their head into your pelvic region.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:37 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I would talk to my doctor about it honestly. It could be hemroids? Not sure, I've never had them..
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 10:37 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• THAT IS SO FUNNY! Not because you are going through it, but because I NEVER talk about that, and it happens to me all of the time! I say to my friend, "He feels like he's kicking my butt!" When actually, he feels like he's trying to come out of my butt! lol. You are not alone, my friend! It's probably because our babies are long :)
    Amber211

Answer by Amber211 at 10:38 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• it could be. then it could be hemmroids. talk to your doc about it. i know when i was at that stage it felt like my dd was rubbing her full head of hair on my cervix. i asked the doc and he didnt know but that it was common then of course she sure as heck came out with a full head of hair! but since you are 39 weeks it could be contractions as well. i was in labor feeling like i had to take a really big poop and later that day when i had my doc appointment it turned out that i was having contractions and was 5 cm already.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 10:41 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• ah, now i see what i can look forward to in now that i'm starting my 3rd trimester :P
    i'd double check to make sure its not hemorrhoids cause there are creams that can help that and hopefully the little guy will be showing up soon :)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:41 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Giving birth kinda feels like you have to take the most giant poop you've ever had in your life. There will be a lot of pressure down there. Are you having any symptoms of beginning of labor? I would give the OB a call and see if you should go in to get checked since you are 39 weeks. Good Luck and Congratualtions! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:02 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• UGH, I always know I'm getting towards the end when the hemmorhoids (sp?) creep up and my boobs start to hurt and the acne gets bad and my jaw hurts and my vagina feels swollen ....... LOL isn't being pregnant just GROSS sometimes. I mean I love the miracle of it but I actually HATE being pregnant, I have morning, noon and night sickness from day one until about 7 months and sometimes beyond, I have to have shots in my ass every week for the first 12 weeks and then all the other fun stuff.......GL momma, it's just part of the fun!! =)
    Liz30355

Answer by Liz30355 at 11:53 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• It can be the baby or hemmorhoids. Both are common at the end of pregnancy. Best of luck mama.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 3:53 PM on Aug. 2, 2010