How do we find and plan alone time?

I live in a trailer with my bf and a couple of his kids. The trailer is a three bedroom trailer and if you've ever been in a trailer then you know they're cramped for space everywhere. So, in my situation trying to have time for just he and I with no one else here is vertually impossible. What if anything can I maybe do, especially since we have no automobile to drive for it's broke down and haven't the money to fix it right now,plus the privacy issue here at home. Any suggestions from anyone??? Really could use the help....."In Desperate Need".

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 AM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• i have lived in a trailer so I know what you mean, I would put the kids to bed then set up a romantic picnic in the bedroom, light some candles, put on some music. Even though you can't go anywhere you can still enjoy yourself.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 6:45 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Be creative, when you have kids alone time is over, unless its planned carefully. I don't know what its like living in a trailer but I can imagine its cramped for space. Your best bet would be to wait until the kids go down, and find a spot, but be quiet, the fun part is trying to be quiet so you don't wake anyone....
    MeganMack

Answer by MeganMack at 6:57 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• If the kids are old enough you can take a long walk with your bf. If the kids are a lot older you can announce that you two need some quite time. (Not sex time.) This will show the children that quality time in a personal relationship is important. You might also do things together like fly a kite at the park or cook. Kids will often disappear when there's "work" to do.
    WebCat

Answer by WebCat at 6:58 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• a friend of mine told me that when their parents wanted to have sex they would go in their back yard in throw out in the lawn $20 in coins and tells the kids that is how much they need to find. in your case you might just want to use $5 in coins and maybe get a lot of penny's in that bundle to give you more time. as far as other alone time i'm stumped cause we spend a lot of time with our children or rather mine cause we don't have any of our own.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:36 PM on Oct. 4, 2008