Canker sores and Blisters

Hello i am just wondering whats going on. On Friday i got a canker sore in my mouth and had a little tiny but painfull blister on the tip of my pinky finger. Saturday i woke up with a little blister behind my toe and a canker sore on the other side of my mouth. Sunday i got a canker sore on the tip of my tounge. Why am i getting all of these and at once!? i never get canker sores. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

mommyofone15

Asked by mommyofone15 at 10:59 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Health

• You may want to ask your doctor about any viral infections this might be a sign of. Otherwise, I was always told that canker sores are caused by too much acid in your body and blisters are caused by friction on your skin surface. Blisters are also a sign of a hard worker, as my dad always said!!
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 11:04 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I know canker sores can be caused from and excess of sugar. the blisters I can't tell you. If it keeps getting worse I'd contact your doctor to rule a sickness out.
    Cassarah

Answer by Cassarah at 11:04 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• It could be hand foot and mouth disease [not the same as foot and mouth disease in cattle]. It's unpleasant but mild in adults and passes quickly.

Me.

Answer by Me. at 11:10 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Im not so sure about the blisters, but canker sores can be a sign of a vitamin b12 deffeciency. I used to get up to 6 sores at a time, to the point I could not eat! I started taking b12 in march and have like 2 since. It could also be from something like acid, certain foods, or if you bite the inside of your mouth a lot. I would suggest trying b12 though. It has really helped me!
    Morgs7531642

Answer by Morgs7531642 at 11:49 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Thanks everyone! I noticed my 13 mth old son had blisters on his hands and feet and got scared so i took him into the doctor. They said he has hand foot and mouth disease so i mentioned my blisters and canker sores and they said i probably have it too. No big deal thanks god!!
    mommyofone15

Comment by mommyofone15 (original poster) at 9:54 PM on Aug. 2, 2010