If you were given $10,000 what would you do with it?

I would take half of the money and go on a much needed 2 week vacation with my husband and daughter. The other half would be put away in our rainy day account.

mamasarias

Asked by mamasarias at 7:41 AM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Pay bills
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 7:50 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Put it towards the cost of our kitchen remodel.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 8:06 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• pay off our debit.... It would pay for what's left of our CC debit and 1/2 of our car debit...

That way the hundreds of dollars I spend to pay those bills could be saved and used for things like vacations...... If we could pay off those bills we would have $10,000 in 24 months. That means $5,000 a year. We could take a very nice vacation every year if we could use the money that we spend on CC/car debit.....
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 8:16 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I'd put it towards paying for me getting the classes I need to teach Art. Whatever is left would go for our living expenses until I can make a decent living through teaching.
    abusedmom

Answer by abusedmom at 8:18 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I'd put in MY Children's Saving Accounts so that when they are all off an married and I'm gone it can be split 5 ways among them.
    momof5monsters

Answer by momof5monsters at 8:36 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• pay off credit card and go to Disney World.....lol
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 8:48 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I would use some of it to find a new house to rent temporarily. I would put the rest into a bank account.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 9:15 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• i would buy my bf some tools,and my 5 kids a bunch of stuff they really don't need,but want!
    pam228

Answer by pam228 at 9:21 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I would put it towards a minivan because in march when my twins are born they will be my 3rd and fourth children and my peice of crap car only has 2 seats in back!!!!
    babymommy85

Answer by babymommy85 at 9:22 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I would pay off my bad debts, then with the $35 I had left over I would take my family to lunch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Oct. 4, 2008