Has anyone ever felt this way before??

I'm 52 and my bf of 2yrs is only 44yrs old. With there so many yrs in between our ages makes me think that I can't compete when it comes to younger women. How can I change the way that I feel so that I will stop feeling so insecure about everything? ...............There is something else I need an answer to. This one is kind of like a stumper. My bf still gets emails constantly from all of these dating sites he use to be on before we met. There was one time when I told him I checked his emails and there was this one from a female asking if he would come F her and that she was serious. Of course I deleted it but I did tell him about it and that I had done that. He didn't seem to be bothered that he got the email or that I had deleted it from there. Does or could this mean he is actually through with all of the dating sites and the emails? I'm not usually jealous but this bothered me alot! What to do about it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 AM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• Hey, I am an older woman by 7.11 years, I won't say 8.lol. Age is only a number and you are making things harder on yourself. Would it be ok if he was 52 and you 44? If you are happy, thats what counts. Don't let his age get to you and don't feel insecure. Excuse me for saying this, but, if he had wanted a younger woman, you wouldn't be in the picture.Not all older men want younger women and not all younger women want older men. If my husband thinks that a younger woman is better, then he would lose the best thing that ever happened to him...ME!
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 7:56 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I don't think the age thing is your problem--it is his character. He can certainly take his name off those sites--he obviously still likes the game. I truly don't see the age difference as a problem--but again, his honesty. If he doesn't care enough to remove his name because he is in love with you and cherishes the relationship--he probably is trolling for another catch.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• i'm older then my hubby and my husband doesn't regret being with an older woman. i don't think your bf feels he is losing out on something. you sounds like thats what he's been looking for. your being insecure and i could understand after seeing an email but if he is not acting on it then let it go. my hubby's ex keeps emailing him and he tells me and ignores it so i know i'm secure. isn't that what you bf is doing for you. he has never replied to any and it's understandable that the emails come in from those sites. i still mine coming in too.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:31 PM on Oct. 4, 2008