Why are you here?

l have just following a particular link on google researching a personal problem and signed up to join a particular group here....

so how and why did you come to be here too?

saz x

sazfab

Asked by sazfab at 11:31 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• For the autism support groups when I started,now I'm here for the amusement!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:32 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I think it was suggested to me by a friend on FB ... Came over to investigate and discovered a group for moms that has lost their child(ren).

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:34 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I like it here. I clicked on an ad two years ago and cm was my favorite site ever since.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:34 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I was having pregnancy issues and was looking for some remedies, when I googled it it brought up this website as one that had several answers to what I was looking for. So I signed up and have been here ever since.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 11:35 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I'm a stay at home mom and my only real adult interaction besides here is with people who either share my blood or last name. I like having the chance to talk with other moms.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:36 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I saw an add on myspace, and haven't left since!!!!

Answer by older at 11:36 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Curiosity/Boredom/Needed a Laugh etc etc New here so I might stick around for a lil bit
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:37 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I logged in the first time, to connect with a Domestic Violence Awareness & Support Group here. I have been here ever since. Love, love, love this site! It is one place I can connect with lots of other Moms. And somehow, usually Mommies have a different view of the world than every else, lol.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:38 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• i came here looking for potty training advice and found alot of great woman/mom's which is just what i needed as i am a sahm and needed to talk to other woman/moms! The woman/moms has been great at giving some advice!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 11:40 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I found this site by looking online for mommy sites when i was pregnant.
    kellyhanson140

Answer by kellyhanson140 at 11:42 AM on Aug. 2, 2010